- What will you find on this site? Essentially you'll find a web application with
a user interface to access the
so called "Information Agents".
- There are two categories of agents, they can be predefined or
- What are these Information Agents? They are described here below.
- To take advantage of some services you may need to use a valid subscription ID.
- You can ask your questions by sending an email to:
email@example.com with subject: Question:Free services.
By now two main services are opened :
- "Predefined Agents", to help you discover what Information Agents are and
what they can do for you.
- "Shared Agents Service", to create new agents in your field of expertise
and make the services they provide
available to others. They become Sharable Information Agents. And you are
as the author of them.
This service is to be used to understand how our
Information Agents work, and the kind of features they include.
To get more information about it you need to read
the Predefined Agents Service information page.
Each agent has been designed by an expert in a specific field. He has
been using the Shared Agents Service to create it.
No complex settings are needed before using our Predefined Agents Service.
You will just need to select what you're interested in in a list:
If you are an expert in a specific field and wish to create and share
a couple of specific Information Agents with others (and
of course have already acquired a knowledge of the features of the system!), go to
the Shared Agents Service information page to become an Agent Editor.
With this service, you'll create and design new Information Agents
that will increase the
Predefined Agents services available to subscribers.